October 2021 Newsletter
Business owners are realizing the importance of solar panels but how to begin the project can be a bit overwhelming. It is important to hire a solar energy expert who will help you make your project decisions and guide you through all the stages, such as choosing solar technologies, selecting the place for installation and much more.
Let’s start by providing you with all the reasons why going solar for your business is a great idea:
1. Utility Savings– Solar Power can reduce or eliminate electric bills. Since utilities are a huge expense for businesses of any size, these money savings can have a significant impact on reducing total operating costs.
2. Storing Extra Energy– Do you have extra roof space or accessibility to install additional solar panels elsewhere? If so, then you could harness solar energy and store it for future use. In Pennsylvania and New Jersey the local power grid will purchase excess energy from you, so your solar panels could even make your business money.
3. Green Reputation– Going green with solar energy can generate a positive response from consumers. But going green isn’t just about earning a solid reputation. Reducing pollution is one of the many quantifiable advantages of going solar. Solar provides clean, pure energy that also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and helps combat our collective dependence on fossil fuels. For businesses who choose to invest in cleaner surroundings directly correlated to their community, they will be seen as eco-friendly and globally conscious. Also, solar can be a fast path to achieving one of the most ambitious corporate sustainability goals: LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design). LEED is the U.S. Green Building Council’s certification program that recognizes best-in-class green building strategies and practices.
4. Return on Investment– Between government tax incentives and the decrease of solar equipment costs, solar power continues to be a sound investment for businesses generating both long-term savings and quick paybacks. Though the upfront costs may seem intimidating, going solar can save you big for years to come. Solar energy systems tend to be looked upon as white elephant projects by most consumers due to the high initial costs. But if the value chain and the year on year performance are taken into account, you will find that the return on investment is tremendously high for such a system.
5. Reliability- Solar power systems are dependable, stable, and a great solution. They have been known to be extremely dependable with low maintenance.
Solar technology has been progressing by leaps and bounds. Today, solar installation and design are practical in all types of property. Whether you own a small building or large corporation, choosing solar power for your business can make a big impact; not only for the environment, but on your bottom line.
Gray Connective is a commercial and industrial electrical contractor serving the greater Lehigh Valley and western New Jersey for over three decades. We offer companies the ability to work with confidence and peace of mind through our electrical solutions and competitive prices.
Gray Connective can help you make your commercial solar project a reality, call us to experience the benefits of solar energy.